Friday, October 4, 2013

Getting Used to Jing and Voki

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to our first blogging assignment. For this assignment, I would like you to all create your own Voki. I have posted a Jing video below on how to create a Voki as well as a link to a sample Voki. This is a tool that each of you are going to be using throughout the year, so I hope you can all learn it and familiarize yourself with it. Here is a link to my sample Voki: http://www.voki.com/php/viewmessage/?chsm=fccef4b673cc7351c822c2fc16bb9f48&mId=1930134 Most of you will be able how to figure out how to create your own Voki without the video below, but I wanted to get you used to the Jing tools, so please watch the video as well. http://screencast.com/t/NQO5etwbyL When you have finished your Voki, please post a URL on your blog so your fellow classmates can visit your blogs and listen to your Voki. The second part of the assignment is to go to 3 other people's blogs, watch their Vokis and leave a comment. Please try to make sure that everyone in the class has feedback on their blogs and don't just go to your friends' blogs. You are, of course, welcome to watch and comment on more than 3. I will check to make sure that you have posted your Voki and responded to 3 others by Friday, October 11, 2013. Have fun and enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Miss. Watkins, I'm having trouble viewing people's Vokis, I copy/paste the URL but there is no Voki to view on the page that comes up. I tried multiple URLs but none of them work for me. What should I do?

stw923 said...

Bella, I am not having any problem. Try looking for blogs like Brandon's when you can click directly on his blog instead of copying and pasting...Let me know if that works.

April Cabahug said...

http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=8770795&height=267&width=200 I commented on Gianna's, Raven's, and Paul's